We require full payment (including postage and packing) at the time of ordering for all items on our website. You will be directed to PayPal to make payment once you hit the pay now button at checkout.
Personalised/ custom products
We print the text for personalised/ custom products exactly how you enter it on our website in the text box provided on the product page. We will not be held liable for any mistakes in the text.
Treat snack boxes
We will not be held liable for any allergic reactions from the products we sell. On products where allergen information is not printed you can request allergen information from us and we will provide you with the relevant information.
As our products are shipped by post and some of the products are particularly sensitive to temperature changes some products may arrive melted, this is due to the temperature changes during the delivery process which is beyond our control. In the event of this happening a few minutes in the fridge will sort this out. Please note that all orders placed are at your own risk and by ordering you are taking a risk of heat damage.
Cancellations and refunds
Refunds or replacements will only be offered if the order is faulty or does not meet the specifications of your order. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We will ask you to send photographic evidence that your order is damaged before we offer a refund or replacement. If photographic evidence is not possible then we will ask you to send your order back to us for inspection. Return postage costs will fall to the customer.
If you wish to cancel your order you must contact us in writing as soon as possible and if your order has not been made yet we will issue a full refund.
You will be automatically entered into our email marketing on submitting an order. If you would like to opt out from our list then please email us at email@example.com
Terms and conditions for sale of The Treat Place items on the internet
Any order from a customer for items from The Treat Place is deemed to constitute acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
- Prices are determined by reference to the prices listed on The Treat Place’s website at the date of acceptance of the order by The Treat Place.
- Every effort is made to display the prices accurately and to transfer through to PayPal correctly. However, on rare occasions mistakes can happen. In this instance The Treat Place will correct the mistake and inform the customer of the mistake and give them the option to continue with the order at the correct price or cancel the order for a full refund.
- Any delivery dates given are approximate only and The Treat Place shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or orders however they are caused.
- If The Treat Place fails to deliver an order for any reason other than something that is beyond The Treat Place’s reasonable control or something that is the customers fault and The Treat Place are liable to the customer, The Treat Place’s liability shall be limited to the total invoice price of the order that has been paid minus the delivery charge.
- Upon delivery the customer shall examine the order and shall notify The Treat Place in writing as soon as possible (but in any event within 2 working days) of any apparent damage, defect or shortage. In default of such written notification, The Treat Place shall be deemed conclusively to have properly performed its obligations in relation to the purchase and sale of goods.
- If you are not in to receive your parcel from the courier and you fail to re-arrange delivery with the courier and your parcel is sent back to us, you will incur an additional delivery charge for re-delivery of your parcel.
- All illustrations, designs, colours and general descriptions contained on The Treat Place’s website or otherwise provided to the customer are intended for general guidance only and shall not be binding on The Treat Place and are only an approximate indication of the type, size or colour of goods and are intended to represent a general idea of the goods described therein and the sale of such goods shall not be reference thereto. The customer shall take the order at their own risk as to their corresponding with such examples or as to their quality, condition and sufficiency for any purpose.
- In the event of a claim, settlement will be limited to the total invoice price of the order that has been paid minus the delivery charge and will in no way extend to consequential loss, howsoever caused.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the order shall pass to the customer at the time of delivery or, if the customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the goods when The Treat Place has tended delivery of the goods.
- The Treat Place shall not be liable to the customer or be deemed in breach of the agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of The Treat Place’s obligations in relation to the goods, if the delay or failure was due to a cause beyond The Treat Place’s reasonable control.
- Any disputes, claims or proceedings of whatever nature between The Treat Place and the customer in connection with or arising out of the validity, construction or performance of this agreement shall be subject to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of The High Court of England and Wales, to which both parties irrevocably submit.
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by English Law.
- Where applicable, the customer is entitled to at most, one coupon code use per order. Different coupon codes cannot be used in conjunction with each other, unless explicitly stated by The Treat Place.
The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.